IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Friday, April 28, 2006

School is over. For 19 weeks at least. This coming week I'll be working like none other. I worked everyday this week, for a total of 16.5 hours, which is alot for the job I do. Aaron and I are the only ones working during finals, so we're racking up the moolah. I have at least 22 hours next week. 22 is what I'm scheduled for, but I think he'll probably bring me in early on Tuesday since Bruce probably won't show up. But I don't really care, because more hours means more money, which means good times for my trip to DC!

Okay, off to work 5 hours today.

That's all I'll say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home