IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Humm

Well, this past week has been very crappy in terms of school. And tomorrow will just suck. I have a Latin exam which I'm so not ready for, so it'll be a late night. The only good thing about school is that it's passing quicker than I'd thought it might, and there are only 4 weeks left. This week, after Monday, should be okay. I think I won't go to ROTC this week on account of my uniform is still dirty, and I don't really want to wash it. Lol. Last week I was laying in a huge spot of wet grass (pretty much a large puddle with grass covering it) and so my uniform is filthy and my boots are way gross. So then I'll only have 1 more week of real training. Good times, good times.

Uh, so yeah. School is crappy. But sumemr is acoming, and I'll be happy in 4 weeks.

That's all I'll say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home