IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

So, it's Sunday afternoon. Once again I was a heathen and didn't go to church. I figure God isn't going to be too angry if I sleep in on one of the only 2 free days of each week. Plus I'm always up late every Saturday night/Sunday morning because Tory always calls me right as I'm getting into bed for some sleep. We talked for like an hour about nothing and everything, as we usually manage to do. Makes me wonder if I'll get any sleep while I'm in DC this summer...Lol.

I think I'll have a good time in DC. I'll be gone from June 29 until July 8 (I think. Pretty sad that I can't remember when I'm going.) and it'll be uber cool. I'm flying into Baltimore, and we're swinging by USNA on the way into the DC area. Unfortunetely the 4/C Mids don't get in until the 3rd week of July so I'll miss out on that. But there should be some around there taking summer courses, so maybe I'll see some. There's still the gift shop where I'll buy stuff I don't need though. Fun fun. Except I don't know if I'll have money, because I'm poor and stuff. I need to start actually saving most, if not all, my paychecks so I'll have money to get through the summer. Maybe I'll take a summer class to get some free money...good idea I have there.

So now I'm sitting here listening to Drunken Lullabies from Flogging Molly and watching something on Discovery Health Channel. I suppose I should go take a wee shower and then fold my laundry like Momma told me to. Today is blah at the moment.

That's all I'll say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home