IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Well, school is out. I'm done except for my Econ final that I'm not looking forward to.
I have to work alot until finals end. Which is great because I need the money for my trip to DC. But

I'll also, hopefully, be working in the Parking Office during the summer so I'll get moolah then. 61 days til DC. Fun stuff. I hopefully will get to go to Quantico for Aaron's graduation and that'll be cool because he'll be at least 9/10 of a Marine. All except for commissioning after college graduation in December.
And I'm going to Williamsburg and VA Beach, so that'll be coolness. Williamsburg will be awesome because its all historic and crap.

Sooo....the Blue Angels were pretty awesome. I recorded what I could of them, but I wasn't in a great spot to see, much less record. But I got some, so it's cool.

That's all I'll say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home