IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I realized something today. Actually, I've been feeling guilty of it for awhile now... I seem to have a big problem getting up for church on Sunday mornings.
I've figured out the reason though. I don't like getting up in the morning anyways, but I also don't like bible study with the college ministry. I'm not really sure what it is, but I don't like going for some reason. It doesn't help me in any way. I feel like I'm better off just doing it on my own.
However, I did get up and go this morning. For one thing, it was only the regular service with no bible study. But also because it was at 1045am. That was good times.

I still go on Sunday nights and Wednesday nights, so I'm not a complete heathen. I just don't feel like I'm getting anything out of Sunday mornings.

1 Comments:

Blogger RosieBoo said...

Hmm, interesting thought. So, why do you think you don't get anything out of the Bible study? I'm curious to talk it out with you, because I'm sure you may not be the only one. Feel free to e-mail me and we can hash it out together via email...

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home