IllaPhilosophus

Illa Philosophus is Latin for "She Thinker". I'm always thinking about something important, and this is where I'll write it all down. it may mean nothing to the people reading, but it means something to me.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Alright, so it's been awhile since I updated.

Nothing much has happened lately. I'm still working in the Parking Office, though this is my last week there. After Thursday (hopefully is my last day) I'll be taking Friday to pack and get my crap ready for DC, then for school since I'll be getting home about 13 hours before my first class. I'm only kind of looking forward to school starting. I think I'll like Latin and JA this semester, but taking Math 065 for the 3rd time won't be fun. And work will be some fun, because I have Oddessy on my laptop now, so I can get internet at school, which means Yahoo Messenger with Tory while I should be studying. All in all, school will be okay, because I won't be working all the time, like it feels like I'm doing now. Plus, no ROTC to plague my life this year. Life will be good.

I leave for DC in about 3.5 days. It's going to be loads of fun. I love flying! I'll be chewing loads of gum though, since it's a short flight (only about 1.5 hours) and my ears won't adjust well. I plan to tape a video documentary of my trip, starting with right when I get past security at SDF and find my gate. I'm way excited about this trip! I love DC for reason I can't comprehend, so spending another week looking at will be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home